Staff Architectural Historian
Historic Resources Group is actively seeking qualified candidates for a full-time, staff level architectural historian position. Duties include working in a highly collaborative environment on a wide range of projects, including historic resources surveys, archival research, historic resource evaluations, assisting in the development of historic context statements, and preparing historic resources technical reports.
Historic Resources Group is a Southern California-based historic preservation consulting firm devoted exclusively to providing historic preservation planning, architectural consultation, and development services. Our team includes urban planners, architects, and historians with projects throughout California and the western United States.
- Master’s Degree in Architectural History, History, Historic Preservation, Heritage Conservation, Planning, or related field
- Two or more years of full-time professional experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Familiarity with environmental laws including NEPA, CEQA, Section 106
- Proficiency in GIS
- Photography skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple complex projects while meeting established deadlines
- High level of organization, attention to detail, and excellent writing skills
Salary $65,000-$70,000. Competitive benefits package.
To apply, please submit a resume, writing sample, and references to email@example.com