We build communities’
legacies by preserving
their historic resources.
Historic Resources Group’s unique mix of professionals—including architectural historians, architects, historians, planners, conservators, marketing professionals and educators—are committed to providing clients with personal, knowledgeable, and expert counsel and work product.
We specialize in issues related to the preservation of the historic built environment. Many of our projects include a combination of two or more of these services. Because of this breadth of expertise, we can help clients determine the best, most cost effective approach to their projects. We provide the following services:
- Architectural Consultation & Standards Compliance
- Cultural Landscape Reports
- Environmental Review (CEQA, NEPA, Section 106)
- Federal Historic Tax Credits
- Historic Assessment & Historic Designations
- Historic Context Statements & Historic Resources Surveys
- Historic Structure Reports
- Mills Act Applications
- Preservation Planning